Family Portrait Awards
Could your family win £1000 and become Family Portrait of the Year?
Come and join us in the studio for your chance to win this grand prize as well as a collection of other amazing prizes.
To enter, all we ask for is a £10 entry fee which is donated to Cardiac Risk in the Young.
You will also have the option to purchase prints and digitals after the session should you wish to take away any of the images with you.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per image entered) to be paid to CRY at time of session via cash deposited in the collection tins in our studio.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards promotions.
- Your portrait session must innclude a minimum of 2 family members.
- There will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
Every week in the UK at least 12 young people die of undiagnosed heart conditions. Since its formation in 1995, Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) has been working to reduce the frequency of young sudden cardiac death (YSCD). CRY supports young people diagnosed with potentially life-threatening cardiac conditions and offers bereavement support to families affected by YSCD. CRY promotes and develops heart screening programmes and funds medical research. CRY publishes and distributes medical information written by leading cardiologists for the general public. CRY funds fast track referral, screening and cardiac pathology services at leading UK hospitals.